The frienemies at home, our Caramel-White mixed breed dogs. Making our quiet little home messy and crazy once in a while. Oh! Wait! No! Everyday I mean. Run. Jump. Play. Lick. They are just everywhere. Hehe!!! Love them!
During our Phuket trip this year. Enjoyed the beach and the sun.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (caughtbytheeyeofmankind.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (2far2shout.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Horizon (simonhawketts.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Challenge: Horizon 2 (simonhawketts.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: horizon (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (andrefromholland.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (onlinebulkcontestvotes.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (lucidgypsy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (rolbos.wordpress.com)
One of the many affordable restaurants in JCentre Mall. A meal for only 59php ($1.40) with free iced tea (current promo). I am here almost every other day of my work week. From chicken steak – pork steak – calamares – flaming bacon. I just love eating!
Just took this photo today! Let’s eat!
I am home. Thank YOU! Nothing happened to our little sosy kubo! No cracks and broken stuff! This house is not perfectly built but is strong enough to survive an earthquake such as yesterday. Today is the last day of my supposed to be fiesta-fun vacation leave at mom’s. I wasn’t expecting it to be as traumatic. Brings back kindergarten memories. For a second, my heart skipped a beat. I thought it was the end of the world. Hopefully, aftershocks will be over soon.
God Bless the Philippines!