It was my first time to be in Basak Wet Market this morning and saw some aninikad shells. Is been a while since I last had these. So, I made Aninikad Soup for lunch. We used to have this during dinner time when I was still living with family.
- Aninikad Shells
- Tomato (kamatis)
- Spring Onion (sibuyas dahon)
- Green Chilli (sili espada)
- Safety Pin/Needle
- Boil water and shells.
- Add tomato, spring onion, green chilli and salt.
- Wait until it boils again. Taste it, add more salt until desired taste is achieved.
- Use safety pin/needle to get what’s inside the shell, it’s edible. =)
I am not sure if these shells are available worldwide, if is not, then try it when you get to visit the Philippines.
Posted from WordPress for Android