Cooking food for dinner today and I wanted to share the recipe to you. 🙂
I do not really know what’s the name of this dish so I decided to just name it “Pork Pepper Vegetable”. Cute isn’t it? Seriously, if you think there is a an official name for this, leave a message in the comment field below. 😉
Pork Pepper Vegetable
+ red onion
+ red and green bell pepper*
+ thin cut boneless pork*
+ soy sauce
*Cut/slice the pork and the pepper in any shape. In this recipe, I decided long strips cut. You can do square cut if you like. Whatever works for you.
How to Cook:
1. Sauté garlic until golden brown.
2. Add the red onions.
3. Add the pork and stir until pork is golden brown.
4. Add vinegar, salt and soy sauce then stir for 2 mins.
5. Add water just enough to cover the pork.
6. Cover the pan and let it boil in high heat for 10 mins. for the pork to be super soft. (That’s how we wanted it.)
7. Add the red and green bell pepper and wait 2 mins.
8. Then add broccoli and cauliflower. Wait 3 mins. before turning the heat off.
9. Food is READY to SERVE! 😉
Hope you learned something from this post and enjoy messing up with your kitchen!!! 😀
I’m glad my husband loves the food I prepare.